2nd Annual August Bike-In! Philly/South Jersey!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Last August The Collingswood Cruise-In decided that even though bikes were allowed to hang, they couldn't compete for a trophy. We truned out anyway and it turned out to be a great time. I even gave a trophy out.
That event was the impetus of the Thursday Night Bike-In. We meet at the Cruise-In and then at 7:30 ride down the road to the Pourhouse. Of course, somebody wins a trophy.
poster2-1.jpg

Well it's coming up on the anniversary of that great event. I hope all the cats and kittens in the South Jersey/Philly area can make this one. It's easy to get to via PATCO, so what the heck, swing on by! 8)

I just got done hitting Philly bike shops and coffee houses with flyers. I Hope to get a pretty good showing as this is the anniversary of Collingswood refusing to let bikes compete in a "car event" resulting in the first BIKE-IN trophy run. Nothing would make me happier than to have a pack of bikes up and leave the event that shut them out. 8)

Look for the Mini-Tiki at the Bike-In, loaded with a cooler of ice cold water...
minitiki4.jpg

minitiki3.jpg

See you there :cool:

Well we almost missed the rain! Still, a good time was had.
ba1.jpg

ba2.jpg

ba3.jpg

ba4.jpg

ba5.jpg

ba6.jpg

ba7.jpg

The trophy was given this month to Mr. Proudfoot, who braved a massive thunderstorm on his 1963 Schwinn to join us.
ba8.jpg

ba9.jpg

See you at the Hoedown!

Latest posts

Back