26" forks on 20" bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So ive been searching... and no matter how i word it, i cant seem to find anything. I have a custom sears 20" "bobber" bike with 26" starliner forks, with front spindles flipped to lower the front.

Im building my wife a classic 20" lowrider bike. She currently has the bent fork, springer front end. Not too aggressive, but not the norm verticles. While i was looking around and fork options, ive looked at the 90° bent style in terms of purchase. But then i thought back to my own bike and wondered if any one had put 26" 90° lowrider forks on a 20" lowrider bike, ti gain that length out front.

Lets see em, if anyone has done this.

Here is my Screamer 2 back in the day with the forks wedged into the 26" fork legs that I cut from my mom's bike. (and yeah, I know I put the drivetrain on the wrong side when it was flipped upside down, I corrected that shortly after this pic)

SCREAMER2Bikec-Copy.jpg

Here is my Screamer 2 back in the day with the forks wedged into the 26" fork legs that I cut from my mom's bike. (and yeah, I know I put the drivetrain on the wrong side when it was flipped upside down, I corrected that shortly after this pic)

View attachment 33627

Best pic ever... i especially like the mistakes made while building it. Truly awesome photo.

View attachment 33627
And now you have a build off title under your belt.

Back