25th Annual Seattle Old Bike Swap - March 24

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hi,
this is an announcement to let everyone know that the Seattle Old Bike Swap site is up and running for 2013, our 25th year!

You can talk to us via the event email at:

[email protected]

And, you can find event details and pay for a vending site via Pay Pal at our website at:

https://sites.google.com/site/seattleoldbikeswap/

This year the event is being held one week earlier than our traditional “last Sunday in March” date as the Easter Bunny (the March Hare?) has dibs on the last Sunday this year.

The particulars for 2013 are:

Date: Sunday, March 24th

Hours: Vendor setup at 8:00 am; Swap hours from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm

Vending:

We have already pre-sold over half of the available indoor floor space and outdoor covered spaces to vendors at this time so we are on our way to another full house. Our site also has a virtually unlimited area for outdoor vending in the parking lot so we will have room for you even after the covered spaces have sold. If you would like to vend and/or want more info please follow these links to the event website and the event email address.

Saturday Pre-Event

We are working on planning a riding and libation event with the Tacoma Skidkings this year. If you attend this event remember to bring training wheels if you think you will still be riding after the third watering hole stop.

Thanks!

Phil Marshall

mooseknuckle2000 said:
I hope to be there as well! Then you can bring me the light and truss rods from your Hawthorne 509! :wink:

Ill be there for sure! But sorry moose that hawthorne already lives at my house :D

Back