$211.50

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
422323_274188846020138_1432492641_n.jpg

I got that load, and a volkswagen full of prime ratrod material, I got 46 pairs of handlebars, 83 seats, 90 pounds of 1/2 inch pitch chain, 8 skip tooth chains, 14 sissy bars, 4 banana seats, 16 new old stock battery op lights, two generator light kits, a wheelset for a 5 speed musclebike, four n.o.s arya chrome rims, a shumano 3 speed click shifter, 26 pounds of new old stock "schwinn approved" shifter and brake cables, a dozen or so forks, 10 new departure and morrow skip tooth hubs, and a 55gallon oil drum full of parts I haven't looked in. needles to say, I'm ready for buildoff 8!!

Oh, and I got the only frame from the sale as well, a tanklight coast king. The light shroud is made of metal surprisingly.

The 50¢ was on a box of pedals. Things went for cheap, heck a working antique smiths welder went for 22$, and a stand up drill press went for 10$. Everyone who went to it was more interested in the boxes and boxes and boxes of craft stuff. Mostly yarn.

Anyone want to do a mini buildoff? Anything goes for tanklight's! I'll go start a thread if there's any interest

I don't know if I would.sell anything, I'm bad at shipping.

20" full fenders
Kid's springer seat
Some sort of headlight that will work with a 20" springer fork, or maybe a bullet light for the front fender.
Rear fender reflector and/or rear light
Kid sized cruiser bars

I need other stuff, but I've got to find it new.

No full fenders, not shure what I have for seats, and. I have a 16x10 carboard box of reflectors, name a diametor of the light, and I might have a complete generator kit? (With taillight)

got some tall wide apes with nice chrome, atleast 16in rise 'dont know how wide' but not narrow the gullwing style 'i guess'
i need some in decent shape cause ima build a stingray moto bike soon :D
let me know if you got some ant how much?

charliechaindrive said:
Sorry, not very many pairs of apes left. Most of the ones I got were either cracked from Ice or stripped out.
'cracked?! :!: :shock:
i would like to see what that looks like :shock:

UPDATE! I looked at the receipt from the sale, and.I only spent about 78$ and the rest was for a set of air tools and a cutting torch set, valve lapping tools, cylinder wall clearance checking set, and we accidentally bought a big, broken vise.

Back