2016 Huffy Nel Lusso Cruisers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Picked these two bikes up along with an SUV rack, locking cable and tire pump all for 80 duckets ! Easy, easy flips and I should at least double what I paid for them. Guys we're moving and in a hurry to sell them. They are Huffys but the rear rack, front basket and cup / phone holder make them attractive buys on the cheap!

8e88c89ba8fe43eb2ea76fd487b71d94.jpg
aaba3192f87cb373d7868a8e3f1c506e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nice , glad I stopped buying stolen bikes tho..
" Guys were moving and in a hurry to sell them ":bandit:

These two guys were not robbers. I don't know how to say this delicately but they appeared to be really fond of each other. [emoji129]

Last edited:
Huh, diversity in Crime , get rid of them quick!
Altho I don't kno if you can double your money seeing that ther only 80 bux..new.:21:

Looked them up and and they sell from 130 to 150 new on EBay and Amazon. I think I can get 80 bones for each of them.

Had to go to Wally word for a few things and saw one on display. It was 130 as well. I guess the higher price takes into consideration assembly.

I see fairly variable prices between Walmarts. Also, I've watched products on Walmart.com that change price daily...or even hourly. :confused:

Jason

Agree. Also, at times when you click on the button to buy you will get a message that it is temporarily out of stock and redirects you to some more expensive bikes. Wally World is terrible about bait and switch and they always get away with it. I think if you really have your heart set on a certain bike, Amazon is the way to go. This bike is trending at 134 on their site.

I'll buy here ,and send to you , and you can get rich !
I guess Cali. Dose have some advantage's
:bigsmile:

I think Huffy and Schwinn are both trying to up their game on bikes. They both have lifetime warranties on the frame and lets face it, things like peddles, chains and wheels rarely give out. In fact a lot of guys on this forum buy these bikes on the cheap and use parts on them for their builds. The real bottom feeders now are Kulana, Magna, Kent and Ozone. These bikes look like the really cheap bikes that they are. Both Schwinn and Huffy are now selling bikes in the 200 and up dollar range, especially Schwinn.

The cheapest cruiser at Wally's is always a Huffy...and the toothpaste welds always look like crap. I agree, the Schwinns are, on average, a rung or two higher on the quality ladder.

Jason

Agree. Wouldn't own one but do not have a problem buying and flipping them. We have to give them some credit for providing the lifetime warranty on frame.

This is probably a topic for another thread but some of the high end bike builders are beginning to slip. Talking Giant, Electra, Trek etc.... Saw some of the new ones at Bike Barn by my house and they don't compare to some of the older ones. Cheap peddles, no suspension front forks and cheap fenders. I would not trade my old Townie 3i for any of them.

If you live anywhere near a beach (lake or ocean) you'll easily double your money. You can't swing a dead cat at the beach these days without hitting one of the current Big Box Huffys/Schwinns.
Great buy on these. I'd consider swapping the tires into your stash for some cheap whitewalls before you flip them.

Latest posts

Back