2014 Hoosier Antique & Classic Bicycle Club Winter Show/Swap

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my favorite shows. I'll be there. A great show to get you through the winter. All you Ohio and Indiana guys need to hit this one up for sure

Hey...feel free to post what your bring to sell! I'll probably bring a bike for show. I'd keep buying and not enough selling.

Here's a preliminary list:

SCHWINN
Twinn Deluxe-1966 $150
Z-Force-1990's $50
Fleet 24"-no wheels-1965 $40
Collegiate Men's-1969 $50
OCC Stngray XL-$175
Collegiate Men's-1969-$75

JC HIGGINS
Unknown red women's
Unknown blue men's frame-$50

HUFFY
Kids green 12" 60's-$25
Rock-it $25

AMF
Kid's red 12" 60's-$25

HERCULES
Maroon lightweight men's frame-$25

MURRAY
Meteor Flyte 24" frame-$25

FREE SPIRIT
Women's 26" lightweight-$30

X GAMES
Boys freestyle 20"-$25

HARLEY DAVIDSON
Sportster 20" boys-1994 $65

ROLLFAST
Men's 26"-1940's?-$100
Women's 24"-1940's?-$75
60's Ratty Racer-$85

TREK
MT60 20" boys-$100

SPECIALIZED
Rockhopper 24"-$150

A little more than a week away. Here's the forecast for the 25th (subject to change without notice. I am not certified by the American Meteorological Society):

Sat, Jan 25
mostly_sunny.gif
More sun than clouds. Cold. 27°F 9°F 12 mph / NW 71% 17°F Minimal
10%

2 days away and to no surprise, the forcast hast changed. But hey......it's Indiana! Whad'ya expect!?

Sat Jan 25
31°-High
4°-Low
AM Snow / Wind
Chance of snow:
70%
Wind:
W at 22 mph

I probably wont be bringing a load to sell then........

Summer Show info to be announced....New Venue!!

Yeah, weather starting to look a bit rough, but hey, it is winter in the Midwest. I plan to be there with a bike to show and looking to add a nice Firestone or nice OG paint classic to the collection.

Yeah, weather starting to look a bit rough, but hey, it is winter in the Midwest. I plan to be there with a bike to show and looking to add a nice Firestone or nice OG paint classic to the collection.

According to the local weather forecast this morning, the incoming snow should take a break for the show/swap's duration and then pick back up. So if you're driving in in the morning, be careful!

I won't be bringing a load of bikes to sell now......only one to display.

Yep...driving over in the morning. Thought about coming over tonight, but my kid has a hockey game later tonight and I don't want to miss it. I am bringing a rat bike over to enter/show

Back