2014 Hoosier Antique & Classic Bicycle Club Summer Show/Swap

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
austin-powers-yeah-baby-yeah.jpg

tp.gif
Forecast as of now looks like 75 degrees, mostly sun w/ light clouds and lower humidity. Doesn't get much better than that!!

Last edited:
I will be coming from Decatur il if I do not have to work. I am bringing my bike to show but I might be later than 8:30 is there a certain time I have to be there by? wont be too much later than that tho hopefully

I will be coming from Decatur il if I do not have to work. I am bringing my bike to show but I might be later than 8:30 is there a certain time I have to be there by? wont be too much later than that tho hopefully

If you're a little late that's not a problem. I think as long as you're there by 11 you can still be judged if you wish to be.

I just did a "test drive" of the after-show ride route and it comes out to around 8-8.5 miles of good old Indiana flat land with stops of local historical interest, photography opportunities and a final dinner destination with some local décor from the past.

Last edited:
Back