2014 Hoosier Antique & Classic Bicycle Club Summer Show/Swap

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is this show the same thing as in the winter? I have been to the winter deal before at the 4 h buildings and it was cool and bought a lot of parts

is this show the same thing as in the winter? I have been to the winter deal before at the 4 h buildings and it was cool and bought a lot of parts

I'm hoping it will be better, but I won't know until about 1:30 Saturday afternoon ;).

Same group, HACBC, but this is the first time it's taking place at the new venue. I'm hoping for a turnout like the winter swap or even better since the weather is going to be awesome, but I realize it's summer and people have lives.

Simple answer...come by and see!!

Trailer is packed with bikes for sale!! Show bikes will be cleaned and loaded tomorrow.
image.jpg

Was a great little show and couldn't have asked for better weather!! Big Sqeal & 'Lil Squeal both brought some super cool bikes and both placed in the show. Squeal and I did some trading of bikes too. I'll post some pics later....

Had a blast. Sold and traded a bunch of stuffs, won 3rd place youth and 1st ratrod classes. Took a cruise for ice cream then checked out some local stuffs, then went for pizza. Had a blast. [br][br] [br] [br] [br][br] [br] [br] [br] [br]Above is ChipsMahoy and his two sons and nephew (sitting back) [br] [br] [br] [br] [br] [br] [br] [br] [br] [br] [br] [br] [br][br] [br] [br] [br] [br] [br] [br] [br] [br] [br] [br]Sorry if there's double post of pics, doing this from my cell. Had a blast.

Thanks for taking extra pics. My phone was so close to dead I was afraid it was going to die on each pic I took. Thanks again for coming down. I hope to come up for the Tour de Fat next month.......fingers crossed.

And this pic from my brother of his youngest, Nathaniel posing on their '68 Sears Spyder in front of a hot rod pickup. The owner of the pickup bought my Ratty Rollfast Racer to display in the back of the truck.
image.jpg

Great pics... Can't believe I missed this one... Look forward to seeing you guys next month...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back