2010 RAT BIKE RODEO oct 2nd ca PICTURES FROM THE SHOW UP!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO galt california july 31st

I thought there was talk about a possible SWAP, if the public is going to be invited that could be a good thing :?:

i am going to clear out the garage and open the back sliding door. competitors will start out in the backyard and go shooting through the garage this way it will be a straight shot. should we do a kid's and adult class for the skid contest as well?

Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO WEST COAST MEMBER GATHERING

added the kids class skid contest trophy that makes 10 so far. where are my local boys lets get this going again maybe i started talking about it too soon.

karfer67 said:
here is the list of trophies so far. those wanting to make one for a class let me know and i will mark you down for it

BEST SKID MARK: the VULTURE

BEST SKID MARK KIDS CLASS:

BARREL DRAGS ADULT CLASS: karfer67

BARREL DRAGS KIDS CLASS:

SLOW DRAGS: jaydawg

WORST PAINT: the VULTURE (rusty bike sorta deal)

this section is for club and individual fav awards

CHOPADEROS PICK: NHFF (TED)

PEDAL GRINDERS PICK:

SMOKES & SPOKES:

VINTAGE BIKE SUPPLY PICK: MIKE S

this sounds great. can't wait!
I will see you guys there.

just thought of something.
why don't you also have trophies for "best bike" for each brand?
like "best schwinn" "best electra" etc.. ?
just an idea..

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
I thought there was talk about a possible SWAP, if the public is going to be invited that could be a good thing :?:

yes there will be a swap too nothing huge as i only have so much room but sure bring it

thinking of changing the date again to later in the year. do we want to roll the dice and do it the same date last year? last sat in oct?

Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO NOR CAL DATE CHANGE PLEASE READ!!!

theVULTURE said:
You make the call, and we'll be there! 8)
you could push it back to the weekend after (I'm easy)

AND..... are you helping organize the bike side of Mass? will they do bikes again? if that's all on your shoulders WITH the rodeo close by, let us know if you need any help.

like I said, Buddy....... I know you're a busy dude 8)
just let me know and I'll be there :mrgreen:

Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO UPDTATE DATE CHANGE AGAIN MAYBE??

september 25th saturday will be the date. decided to change it because i forgot how hot it is in july. this IS the date i promise lets discuss

Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO SEPT 25TH GALT CALIFORNIA

are those who said they were doing trophies still on track to do them for the show? things have been a bit quiet about the show just making sure. got a taco truck lined up lol

I LOVE taco trucks. A buddy had one park in his yard for his b-day party, it was awesome.

the new date poses a problem for me..... :cry:

I'm going to the "desNations of Motocross" in Colorado.
It's like the olimpics for MX, and only comes around every so often.
sorry guys.....

BUT.... I am still going to make the 2 trophies I said I would, and will bring them by College Cyclery a week early :mrgreen:

welllll i just realized something as well. i will more than likely be going to interbike again this year which is sept 22 to the 24th in vegas. so being the next day after that would not leave much time to get prepared. that and if this year is anything like last year welllllllll u know what happens in vegas stays in vegas. also my boss terry wants to host it at his house in clarksburg which is about 5 miles from the shop. he has a ton more room than me, and resources. this is also the 75th anniversary for college cyclery and he would like to do some sort of a ride from the shop to the rodeo. or maybe work it into a two day event. thoughts?

Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO changes again maybe CALIFORNIA

Is his house where the dirt track is? that would make for an awesome race.

I'm up for whatever though. His house and support sound cool, but it was a blast at your place too.

Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO changes again maybe CALIFORNIA

That would be such an epic ride from college to clarksburg. So beautiful.
Plus it'd be more local for guys who live in land park like me.
So I'd say do it. Sounds tight

Back