2009 DODGE CHALLENGER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i really like it but these cars are not going to be around much longer. once the EPA enforces the new millage law that manufacturers have to meet RWD V8 muscle cars will be gone. i heard a rumor that chevy will be dropping the vette too.

Rat Rod said:
There's something about those Chargers that I just don't like...they seem really bloated looking.

I think that's why I like the 09 Challenger's body design....looks closer to the original....a real muscle car.

They seem to have hit the nail on the head when it comes to the grill and headlight design.

Not sure that I am liking the 2010 Camaros either...look sort of mutated.
With you all the way
i don like the new charger at all...

moparmayhem93 said:
...i heard one of the number one cause of accidents in high end cars is people turning off the traction control

i dont think people realize how big of a differnece it really makes

maybe so, ive only turned it off a handful of times. 1st time see what the difference was in the turns (basically it controls the brakes) you can really tell it helps you "stick" to the road in turns / curves. 2nd time, it had rained heavily and i had it fishtailing in an empty parking lot for giggles, 3rd time, roads were icy and wasnt having the usual RWD on ice fun I love to have.

The bad part - the car got stuck in the driveway and the tracion control wouldnt allow me to "rock it" correctly.

i was unsure about my wife driving a RWD car in bad weather, but the traction IS there and has satisfied me, my fwd dodge neon cant be beat in icy weather though. used to have a jeep on hand at all time too but with gas prices steadily climbing, we dumped em a couple years ago. you can fit alot of bikes were a 4wd used to sit :D

Back