2008 HARO RAILER SS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Cool single speed cruiser with a little rat rod attitude.

http://www.harobikes.com/mtb/bikes/railer_ss.php

railer_ss.jpg

railer_ss_black.jpg

id like it better with different bars, but alot of nice parts on there already !!

still prefer old bikes, but dollar wise thats a real nice one !!!

is that a bottle opener were the seat tube meets the toptube ?

The two things I would do upon purchase would be find another seat and remove the kickstand...ha ha.

It does look like a bottle opener doesn't it. :D

Amazing bike. I had a haro f4 bmx. worst quality ive ever had with a bike. I was so angry with the brand, im not sure if id buy one just cause of the name.

Rick, you have to remember, its just a name, same as schwinn. theres department store schwinn and bike store schwinn. same thing with the haros... If you cough up the $$$ then you get the good bike...

what is everyone jumping on the cruiser bandwagon. thats a awesome looking bike though.

I'd be worried about banging my bottle into the seat tube when using the opener - but I suppose I could get it right with enough practice. Other than that, very cool, especially in the light paint scheme with gold ano -

railer_ss-c3.jpg

Well... I agree with you there. B U T - I think for $$375 i should have got some quality.. What do you think? :lol: Idc any more, Thats before i really got into the cruisers. FORGET NEW BIKES. :)

tomb said:
Rick, you have to remember, its just a name, same as schwinn. theres department store schwinn and bike store schwinn. same thing with the haros... If you cough up the $$$ then you get the good bike...

I just bought an SS (3-speed) about two weeks ago. Haven't had a bike for 10 years. My 7 year old and wife were going for rides during the Spring/ Summer last year w/o me, so I got a bike to ride with them. This thing is AWESOME! Great build quality, easy and comfortable to ride. I did ride it with the stock seat for about 60 miles and it was HORRIBLE! Replaced the stocker w/ a B60 and it's all good!

I bought the GREEN one. Turns heads everywhere. Thanks to Andy at College Cyclery in Sactown!

Back