2008 FELT MP CRUISER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

I said it before and I'll say it again...NICE BIKE :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:

This has easily become one of my favorite bikes.

The steel frame and the wide wheels make for a super comfortable smooth ride.

All of that in combination with the Nexus 3 speed makes for one awesome bike.

I'm curious ...did it come with 2 24'' rims or like the other one 24 and one 26? Its hard to beat a 3 speed ...well maybe with a 7 speed. I know everybody says its flat around here , but a 25 mph headwind will make you feel like your going uphill. Nice bike. :wink:

It's running 26" wheels on the front and rear.

If I'm not mistaken, the Vintage Iron series bikes were the only bikes that Felt made that ran a staggered wheel set like that. Seems like everything else they have has either two 24" wheels or two 26" wheels.

The 3 speed seems to be geared well on these bikes because I found myself riding in 2nd gear most of the time I was out. The seats are really comfortable too so that helps smooth things out.

They are just such big beefy solid bikes that you can tell that the quality is really top notch.

I LOVE these, and the tan "desert rat" version they did....I'm sure it's great with the three speed. I'm on the fence about getting a Shimano/Nexus 3 speed for my New Belgium Felt, or going with one of those new Sturmey 2 speed kickbacks....stealthy!

Very cool!

(There's an antique store in town that's got a used one in their front window for $650! :shock: )

It is sort of hard to tell. The photos were taken by two different cameras with different lighting situations.

I think the shots in front of my garage a fairly accurate.

Latest posts

Back