2007 WoodWard Dream Cruise Pictures.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I rode my spitfire to the Dream cruise this past Saturday. Heres some of the pictures i snapped. I dont know my cars very well, I used to idk what happend lol Maybe i just thaught i did.

Cool old Caddy (I think its a caddy)
DSCF1622.jpg

DSCF1623.jpg

DSCF1624.jpg

Some roadracing cars.
DSCF1625.jpg

DSCF1626.jpg

Neat VW Bug its engine in the FRONT?!
DSCF1627.jpg

Big old Jeep.
DSCF1628.jpg

DSCF1629.jpg

Beautiful Hemi Powerd Ford
DSCF1630.jpg

DSCF1631.jpg

Woodie
DSCF1632.jpg

DSCF1633.jpg

Older Woodie
DSCF1634.jpg

Cool Orange Bike
DSCF1635.jpg

41' Willys
DSCF1636.jpg

Another One
DSCF1637.jpg

DSCF1638.jpg

2 of The Lucky Devil's Car clubs cars
DSCF1640.jpg

DSCF1641.jpg

Chevelle?
DSCF1642.jpg

DSCF1643.jpg

Back To The Future DeLorian
DSCF1644.jpg

DSCF1645.jpg

40's International Fire/Monster Tuck! Its fully functional too.
DSCF1646.jpg

The New Challenger
DSCF1648.jpg

DSCF1647.jpg
:)

Old Skool Pro-stock race cars.
DSCF1649.jpg

DSCF1650.jpg

DSCF1651.jpg

The Raminator and Ed, Me and derek convinced him to ride with us
DSCF1652.jpg

Yellow Big Motor'd Truck.
DSCF1664.jpg

Nova.
DSCF1665.jpg

55 Chevy
DSCF1668.jpg

57 Chevy Semi lol
DSCF1667.jpg

56 Chevy
DSCF1669.jpg

FOR YOU KEV
DSCF1670.jpg

70 SOMTHING Chevelle
DSCF1671.jpg

Another 55 chevy
DSCF1672.jpg

Challenger?
DSCF1673.jpg

Nice Mercury
DSCF1675.jpg

Hearse I WANT ONE!!
DSCF1677.jpg

59 Cadillac
DSCF1676.jpg

2 Old schwinns i seen, They liked my spitfire.
DSCF1678.jpg

DSCF1679.jpg

55 Chevy
DSCF1680.jpg

Roadrunner?
DSCF1681.jpg

Some other old car i seen on the way home.
DSCF1682.jpg

And Thats all i Got. Hope you enjoy them. I didnt see no rats :'( [/b][/code]

Me either would be cool with some sparkley metallic paint maybe some scallops? Slammed with ww tires and chrome reverse rims :)

hey i was going to go but i ended up doing something else. hey i think that 57 semi was on Trick my turn on CMT, (no i don't like country just that show)

Thanks for the pics Ricky. You caught some very cool cars while you were there. How was the bike turnout? Looks like you had good weather there, we got rained on all day in Owasso...Kelly

ratrodrob said:
hey i was going to go but i ended up doing something else. hey i think that 57 semi was on Trick my turn on CMT, (no i don't like country just that show)

Yeah i love that show AND Country Music,

I sayyy heey good looking, whhhhhhhhhat ya got cookin Howsa bout cookin somthinnn up witth meeeeeEEE. Hank Williams Sr. Rip

nogoodnic42 said:
Thanks for the pics Ricky. You caught some very cool cars while you were there. How was the bike turnout? Looks like you had good weather there, we got rained on all day in Owasso...Kelly

I seen the three bikes i posted THATS IT! I was mad, It didnt rain in my area till 9:30, I was in owendale michigan when it started, I was at the sprint car races i need to post pics.

DSCF1677.jpg

OWNER HIP! GUARANTEED...LOL I had a Hearse it was a 78 Buick. I had more fun with that car than any other I ever had. Paid $1850 for it with 56,000 miles. Car was unbelievably fast for it's size. I used to line lock it a stop light and lay down a 60 ft patch.... old ladies would cross themselves when they saw it. I loved that car. Sadly I sold it to young lady that was going to drive it accross the country and write about it. A week later it was totaled in a rear end collision. Some Japanese tourists hit it going 30 mph when the hearse was stopped at the only stop sign on US RTE 1 in Camden, Maine.

Aaron

Easy Skywalker said:
Nice pics Rickster!!
thanks man, I ran outa room on my camera, I was p'od that i didnt find my dads buddy Gabe, He has some Tuff cars man. Oh gosh are they nice.

Firewalker said:
Wow thanks Rick! some real nice cars in your part of town!

Yeah i need to get Our hotrod out wash it drain the gas tank clean it out and get it running again, It runs gas has been in it for 8 years. :( I gotta get it runnin by next year im taking it to prom. Big backseats ROCK! :D :D

ACD said:
OWNER HIP! GUARANTEED...LOL I had a Hearse it was a 78 Buick. I had more fun with that car than any other I ever had. Paid $1850 for it with 56,000 miles. Car was unbelievably fast for it's size. I used to line lock it a stop light and lay down a 60 ft patch.... old ladies would cross themselves when they saw it. I loved that car. Sadly I sold it to young lady that was going to drive it accross the country and write about it. A week later it was totaled in a rear end collision. Some Japanese tourists hit it going 30 mph when the hearse was stopped at the only stop sign on US RTE 1 in Camden, Maine.

Aaron

Thats what i want to do! Lol i wanna use that car and get a pizza delivery job. It would be awesome to drive that thing to school. I put a cam in mine to give it that rumble and cut the exaust pipes off lol. Would be sweet leaving burnout marks across the school parking lot!!!!!!

cool show i am jelious you got to go and not me. ehhh they probably would not even have let me cruise my ugly ol ranchero and hey no ranchero pics what gives ricky? i liked that merc lead sled and the hemi 32 hi boy although a bit too pretty for my tastes that engine is stunning. i am more of a go fast ask whats in it later type of guy. as long as it runs and looks ok from 100 feet away i am a happy boy. hope you had fun and cool representing the site.

karfer67 said:
cool show i am jelious you got to go and not me. ehhh they probably would not even have let me cruise my ugly ol ranchero and hey no ranchero pics what gives ricky? i liked that merc lead sled and the hemi 32 hi boy although a bit too pretty for my tastes that engine is stunning. i am more of a go fast ask whats in it later type of guy. as long as it runs and looks ok from 100 feet away i am a happy boy. hope you had fun and cool representing the site.

Well karfer, your ranchero was alot nicer than the kia mini vans and volvos i seen. I hate that its an old car cruise not a drive through carshow SOCCER MOMS! I yelled at the guy in the mini van, Ur ranchero looks fine man.

thank you sir it is funny how many people are suprised that i drive it 50 miles a day. not sure if they are suprised just because i dailly drive a vintage car or they think it is about to fall apart :shock: actually it is a very solid car i love it and yea ricky it does some mean burnouts.

karfer67 said:
thank you sir it is funny how many people are suprised that i drive it 50 miles a day. not sure if they are suprised just because i dailly drive a vintage car or they think it is about to fall apart :shock: actually it is a very solid car i love it and yea ricky it does some mean burnouts.

Did i tell u about the car me and dad looked at? a 1965 dodge coronet, 440 magnum engine... It was SWEET The guy wanted 2 much, there was NO floor in it.

ricksterr1221 said:
karfer67 said:

Did i tell u about the car me and dad looked at? a 1965 dodge coronet, 440 magnum engine... It was SWEET The guy wanted 2 much, there was NO floor in it.

who Needs a Floor..
Fred and Barney didn't need a Floor. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yeah but he wanted to much for it.. Lol kev,

i Just got in from riding with a bunch of girls from school, they were calling me fred because i was riding barefoot. lol thats great.

Back