2002 BMW Q6.s

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My most expensive bike.....2002 BMW Q6.s Mountain Bike.....Full suspension, hydraulic disc brakes, XTR drivetrain, FOLDING frame! Rides like you're on air. Won it in a contest when I worked for BMW. Weighs about 28 lbs. Every time I think of selling it, I ride it and change my mind.....check out the BMW motorcycle Telelever front suspension.....NO DIVE on full braking.....and those Magura disc brakes will hi side you if you aren't paying attention!!!

2002Q6.sOutdoors.jpg

here it is folded for transportation...

2002Q6sfolded.jpg

Please, I dread the day anything breaks on this one.......might just have to "rat" it if it gets to that point!

RZ94 said:
Please, I dread the day anything breaks on this one.......might just have to "rat" it if it gets to that point!

I know what you mean - there are probably a half dozen special tools required to adjust the brakes. BMW is clever like that...

Actually, the brakes are easy...Magura Louise, Hydraulic Discs....have had ZERO problems in 6 years.....and they are self adjusting!!!

whoa.....FOLDING WHEELS?????????????? I don't know that I would do any serious mountain biking with those mounted.....but what a great idea for the big city commuters!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
o my lanta
you worked for bmw!?!?!?
o AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING bike by the way
that thing is so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, worked for BMW for quite awhile.....it was the most fun I ever had in the automotive business. And yes.....this bike is the sweetest ride I ever had.........and I still have it!!!!!!

awe dude
its like a dream of mine to work for bmw
again
AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGggggg bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Back