2000 POSTS!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea darn ricky you do but thats cool. there are a few core members around here that i think this site would miss over all and i hate to say it you are one lol. atleast you do have a true love for bikes even if you do let your mouth run a bit. just be glad kev does not live closer to you :shock:

Haha thanks Karfer that means alot to me, And Kevs lucky HE DONT LIVE BY
ME! Id Tear Him Up Grrrrrr. :x :lol: Jk kev You've been a great friend You all have been, You have all helped me mature alot And i wanna thank Yall for it. Thank you everyone, And once again, STEVE!!!!
thanks for making this awesome website, Its helped alot, In many ways, Giving me ppl to share my love of bikes with, Helping me identify them and yadayada Yeah. Ima shut it now.

Hooch said:
just think you bout got your butt kicked to the curb in the first few days you were here lol

I remember why Lol i lol posted like lol a million lol pics of my Panther, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH. :| Thanks for all the chances steve. :)

DSCF1552.jpg

I GOT NEW BARS!!!!
DSCF1553.jpg

Back