20" Monark Rocket

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need some info on this bike. This is the model and serial number: Model # 0324 and Serial # 1752348
What is the value you guys would place on it? The seller is asking $300. I'm thinking $75 seems more reasonable.
Thanks for any input.
bicycle_20269.jpg

Does the bike function? I see a lot of rust. Also, the front fork looks bent, and the rear fender strut is missing.

Anything over $99 is waaay unreasonable for this bike in this condition. Kids bikes, regardless of vintage and completeness, are just not worth what their 26" counterparts are. If you were planning to fix it up for a friend or family member, then $50 would be the max I would pay for it (assuming all things that should spin and move actually spin and move). If you are planning to flip it, then much less.

Thanks for the replies. I thought the asking price was out of line. If I got it, it would be a rainy day project. I have been looking for a 20" balloon tire bike. Not real hard, but this about 5 miles from my house. I will probably at least go check it out.

As far as vintage bikes/project bikes go, condition is a huge part of determining the value. Even if the bike was in mint condition it wouldnt be worth that much because it's a kids bike. But it is a rare type so I'd talk some sense into the guy and offer him $75-100 in the condition it's in.

Latest posts

Back