20 Minutes Left..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20 minutes till i cannot have anything to eat or drink, I have to have some oral surgery done tomorrow. Scared doodooless. They need 2 expose my #11 tooth, its in the roof of my mouth. Pray fer me fellas. :(

sorry to hear that.........yeah dentists can be scarry :shock: had to have a root cannal done last summer....but at least i got a gold crown out of the deal :mrgreen:

Man I hate going to the dentist too.. I had my wisdom teeth yanked when I was in College. Hang tough Rick, you'll make it just fine.

that sucks rick good thoughts commin at ya from me. hey take your camera and when you wake up and yoru face is all puffed up from the novicane have him shoot a pic. lol good luck

Apperantly I was too sick to have the surgery, They said i cant be put under if i have, or am comming over a cold. So i got another week, PISSES ME OFF THEY KEEP MOVING IT CLOSER TO MY BIRTHDAY! If i cant eat on my birthday somebodys getting punched. :x

That sucks man! I had to be in hospital on my nineteenth birthtad this year, it's not something you want to do! But I had to be there or I probarbly would have been worse now..

Back