1st love = Guitars

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
402717_491419237543132_1310490662_n.jpg

My Rat Rod guitar I rebuilt in a Steam Punk style...
I'd need two garages if I had a many bikes (4) as I do guitars (27)!

Cool! So what other kinds of guitars do you have? I have had several including a Fender strat, a '67 Teisco Heit Deluxe, and a Fender Squire strat and I still can't play a lick.

Oh well I have...5 tele style, 3 strat types, a Jazzmaster, a SG, a couple of steampunked solid bodies, An old kingston violin body Guitar I'm rebuilding now, a trio of acoustic 12 stringers.... A couple basses, there's some others too... I play in the praise band at church and mostly use a tele and an acoustic 12... it's cool.

Haha, it's a 70's lawsuit Ibanez and the pickup in the middle is an original "Super 70" while the other two are new Gibsons. Did all the work myself, I hot rod guitar for a few folks, and the local shop too.

How'sa bout a WWII gas can converted to a guitar... acorn nut behind the bridge even adjusts neck tilt!
46815_549362675082121_1417422927_n.jpg

"Haha, it's a 70's lawsuit Ibanez" whew!!! just kidding :D

I like your work. the gas can model must have quite a different tone! :D

Not to change the subject, but have you done any cigar boxs? one day when I retire and have time................. :wink:

jerrykr said:
"Haha, it's a 70's lawsuit Ibanez" whew!!! just kidding :D

I like your work. the gas can model must have quite a different tone! :D

Not to change the subject, but have you done any cigar boxs? one day when I retire and have time................. :wink:

Yes I have done a few...hate to post a TON of guitar stuff on the Bike forum tho....
Those pics link to my facebook... might be able to veiw more there... I've got a lot of guitars!!!

Found a pic of my other steam punk styled guitar... It was a 61' Epiphone Olympic husk...

534271_533811509970571_1410829538_n.jpg

Nice offsets... there's a decent forum about those, guys there are kinda clicky tho... newbs get ignored so I'm not on so often... but I picked up a Squier J.Mascis, what a sweet axe. Thinkin' about building a Jazzcaster with a Jazz trem on it. Hey is that red one a Hansen or an Italia?

GuitarlCarl said:
Nice offsets... there's a decent forum about those, guys there are kinda clicky tho... newbs get ignored so I'm not on so often... but I picked up a Squier J.Mascis, what a sweet axe. Thinkin' about building a Jazzcaster with a Jazz trem on it. Hey is that red one a Hansen or an Italia?
It's a DiPinto Galaxie IV. Bought it as a loaded body, and slapped a Squier neck on it. I do have an Italia Modena. Great guitar, heavy though!

I had a purple Fender Mascis for a while, nice. -Adam

Back