1st Anniversay Sale @ Vintage Bicycle Supply

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
anniversaryflyer.jpg

Should start up right around 11:00 . Karfer will be there pinstriping so bring your bike or whatever and get some lines laid down on it. I'll also ahve some free food and drinks happening as well.....Hope to see you all there.

Special guest Undertaker will be there. So if you would like a close up or maybe a little scoot around the lot have at it. Don't worry, it won't kill you. Fully functioning with working coaster brake. Hope to see everyone on Saturday.

Two awsome swap meets and one bad ... Cyclefest show congrats on your frist year Mike there is no other bike shops in town doing what your doing :p and I'm looking forward to another good year at Vintage Bicycle Supply and you do have The CHOPADERO support so let's build them and ride them

CONGRATS on your anniversary Mike! 8)

gonna go camping with the fam- so I'll have to catch you guys at another event....

have a great weekend!! 8)

CONGRATS. MIKE WE ARE ALL LUCKY TO HAVE A SHOP LIKE YOURS IN SACRAMENTO.YOU HAVE BEEN A BIG HELP ON OUR PROJECTS.YOU HAVE DONE ALOT IN A YEAR SWAPMEETS BIKE SHOW TOY RUN.MAN SUE HAS HAD THAT 1950 SCHWINN FOR A YEAR NOW.THAT THING NEEDS TO GET DONE.

It was pretty kick ..., if you mised it then you missed out on some great bikes. I picked up a great Schwinn there. Mike is great and you really need to head down there if you already havent. Im looking forward to the 2nd aniv, mabye i can hang out longer next time
e0n9fm.jpg

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=29774

Back