1998 Dyno Kustom Kruiser Deuce

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Picked this up the other day and really like it. No real hurry to sell it but am curious as to its value.

Your thoughts?

As is, around $200-250 if it is a Dyno.
Anyone know of K.K. making a Duece???

It says GT/Dyno Kustom Kruiser Deuce. The head badge says Dyno, Santa Anna, CA.

I have not been able to find a similar bike on CL or Ebay. Thought it might be a little rare.

Last edited:
L10749239.jpg

That's it. Did some checking around and found it was made before Pacific bought the GT/Dyno brand. My bike was one of the last years this bike was made. Nice bike but a really cheap seat made of plastic frame. Put a lot of JB Weld on it but went ahead and ordered a replacement heavy duty seat. Gonna keep the original as it has the Dyno name on the back of it.

This frame would be killer W/24 x 3 on rear and bent springer. Seen one done like that. It popped! I think the deuce was so equipped. Yours appears to be a 26.

This frame would be killer W/24 x 3 on rear and bent springer. Seen one done like that. It popped! I think the deuce was so equipped. Yours appears to be a 26.

I am really digging this bike and am going to keep it for a while . Gonna go ahead and order some new tires and a seat from Evilbay and Niagra cycle. The tires on the red rims are 26. 2.125. What are the fattes tires that I can mount on these rims? I thought about the. 24 3 wide tires but I am a big guy and I don't know how they would fit for me. Gonn a keep all the original crap so I can include in the sale down the road.

If I remember, 24 x 3 Kenda flame on the rear, 26 x 2.125 front.

I have 26 2.125 rims and tires. Want to know if I can put 26. 2.35 on the existing rims. What are the widest tires that will fit on these stock rims?

The 2.35 wide tires (like Fat Franks) should fit on your wheels no problem. But someone who knows these Dyno Deuce frames can probably tell you if they will fit the bike without modifications. I used to think that I was pretty good at truing a wheel until I started installing bigger tires.

if you have an early run with 26by125 front and rear i dont think the 24by3 will fit as the early frame is more narrow by the kick stand,the way to tell first run is if you have a bolt on kick stand,the next run had a bolt on kick stand,also the first black dueces were flat black and after that were gloss black,i bought a moto-glide with the narrow tires new,saw the nexr run and meassured the frame for the big tire on the rear,frame was to narrow,a friend has a motoglde with the big tire 4 sale,moto-glide was top of the line as they were all 4 speeds,i have 2 motoglides and 2 red duces,have a purple roadster i would like to sell without the wheel set,other wise complete decent shape but not showroom new,id take $150 for it w/o wheel set,$50 packin,prolly$100 ship,im in minnesota,those dynos are way kool,i have a DYNO mooneyes with a prototype 4 speed computor that they decided to use only in eruope,has a lot of program things you can do,not for sale,mooneyes were low production,the kk one has the mooneyes seat the orig has a black dyno,mooneyes still sells the moon disc covers fo the wheels but there spendy

Deuce & the motoglides are the same frame. I have 4 Motoglides with 24x3, two of bikes have Felt 24x50mm with thick bricks. Those two I had to use a 10mm offset sprocket, because the chain would rub the tire. If you stick with the stock rims, you shouldn't have a problem!

Last edited:
Thanks for the good info! These Dynos are way cool! I thought I would leave it original but I have changed my mind. Gonna order some springer forks and some fat Kenda Flame tires!

Back