1993 Bridgeston MB4- Mint Condition

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I sold my newer mountain bike today as I wanted to replace it with a older "classic" MTB. I like the older geometry and did not need the front suspension or disc brakes. This Bridgestone MB4 popped up on CL a few hours later. The condition is near perfect with all original components. This will work great for a trail bike plus as a dirt road touring bike which is what I really wanted it for. It has a nice mix of Shimano Deore components and nice lugged chromoly frame. The price was really nice too. :wink:

Here is the original specs. √http://www.bikepedia.com/QuickBike/BikeSpecs.aspx?Year=1993&Brand=Bridgestone&Model=MB-4&Type=bike#.UWd8KBn_S_g

IMG_20130411_200128.jpg

IMG_20130411_200135.jpg

IMG_20130411_200143.jpg

The guy's garage looked as clean as yours. Plus he already cleaned this bike. I think he must of had some of that Texas water. :oops:

Yep pretty clean. I plan on changing out the bars and stem to bring the riding position a little more upright.

That thing looks a lot like my '89 Supergo Access, even the color. Dig it.

But what really interests me is "dirt road touring". Please share when you do.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
That thing looks a lot like my '89 Supergo Access, even the color. Dig it.
But what really interests me is "dirt road touring". Please share when you do.
I guess mostly rail trail at this time. We have 2 in the state that are 80 and 170 miles long. And we are exploring more options close by. I should maybe call it my camping bike as most trips are 2-3 nights.

at the risk of highjacking the thread; look how similar to my old Supergo (Columbus tubing):

1746840929_9e9cd442c7_o.jpg

now relegated to winter road training:

5055132274_a12a408a07_b.jpg

Back