1972 Huffy Cheater Slick

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Picked this up on craigslist,Very clean original bike.I had one about a year ago and sold it to a
Rat Rod Bikes member.I regreted selling it and thought that I would never find another one.
Bike looks all original except for the rear tire but I have a nice cheater slick to put on it.
138_0008_zpsf37be5ae.jpg

138_0009_zps9cafaf0b.jpg

138_0010_zps3bcf9389.jpg

Very clean - nice find.

Are you keeping this one ? :)

I've had a yellow one on the wish list ever since I go tback into bikes - my childhood friend had one, was still in his parents garage , he even showed it to me after I had the bug started... he moved awaya nd his parents put it out to the curb :( ... I still cry everytime I think of it.

Hi,
I tripped over this post while surfing the 'net for what else...????...old bikes! I am the current owner of this bike who purchased this from a gentleman in the Midwest.
For those of you who might like to know, the bike has been well kept in its original form. I have kept it fully original and have since acquired a fresh, soft NOS rear "Cheater Slick" tire. The seat cover had a small screwdriver-type puncture when purchased. Since then, I sent the seat out for a full restortation and recovered the seat using the same pebble-grain seat material. In addition to this, the original double-yellow seat stripe was perfectly painted onto the cover and replicated just the original. I also have a period-correct Carlisle front tire (I am unsure of what originally came on the bike).

Back