1970 Sears Screamer 1 Restored & Upgraded

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is a Screamer 1 I bought off ebay. The red fade on the back was repainted with a brush so I had the bike completely repainted. I upgraded the fork to a springer. The sissybar to a spring and the shifter to a drag brake. Here are some pictures before and after.

IMG_6037.jpg

IMG_6807.jpg

IMG_6818.jpg

IMG_6810.jpg

IMG_6809.jpg

IMG_6808.jpg

I bet you are Happy with that one :wink: :) ...I know I would...What a nice bike glad to see it back to perfection ..

Nice bike :p I NEED one of these :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thanks for the nice comments. I have one of these for sale if you are interested Schwinnray69. It is a 69 Model. Same thing just the seat and rear reflector are different.

Jaxon said:
Thanks for the nice comments. I have one of these for sale if you are interested Schwinnray69. It is a 69 Model. Same thing just the seat and rear reflector are different.
Do you have any pics and how much :?:
Thanks,
Nick 8)

I am still putting this together. I am almost finished with it probably another day. It looks just like the finished one except for the seat and reflector. I am changing the front tire to a matching bridgestone tire like on the rear. They are both for sale. $900 Each Shipped to your door.

IMG_6747.jpg

IMG_6746.jpg

IMG_6745.jpg

IMG_6744.jpg

IMG_6743.jpg

IMG_6742.jpg

IMG_6741.jpg

Back