1969 MURRAY Eliminator mark II

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I found this bike behind a barn brought it home and don't know what to do with it any thoughts?

Beauty bike. That will sell quick as they are very desirable, and any muscle bike connoisseur with some extra cash will certainly grab it up, but if you should decide to part it out, I would love the bars. ( I'll just have to explain to my wife that I need them :D )

Yea i'm sure she will understand. Can't decide what to do with it so I will be concidering all ideas.

I would like to see the bike go to someone who would restore it. I know what it is but I don't have the hart to respect it. I am looking for something to cut up my son is wanting a schwinn occ stingray.

This same bike is for sale on classicmusclebike.yuku.com The handlebars, chain guard and rear fender are unique to this frame bike. I am thinking you can get up to 500 for it.

I have four OCCs that I could send you for that and still owe you money.

Jaxon said:
This same bike is for sale on classicmusclebike.yuku.com The handlebars, chain guard and rear fender are unique to this frame bike. I am thinking you can get up to 500 for it.

I was guessing that or maybe more.

Great Find! I agree with the others, you should be able to get 500+ if you part it out.. The chain guards bring 100+ in that condition the Bars also 100+ the shifter 100+ Front fork 75+.. rear fender 75+ Restoring it would take a lot of time & $$$

Latest posts

Back