1956 Ladies Huffy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The wife came home and mentioned that she came across some bikes at her friends art resale/repurpose shop in Houston. One of those places that peeps donate stuff too that others can buy and repurpose in some form of art. Someone recently donated some bikes that they started parting out. Next time she headed up there to drop some stuff off, I tagged along to look around. A few diamond frame ten speed frames and a few BMX frames, nothing I'm to into. But in the back she said she still had one old frame that didn't have all the parts. Something I probably wouldn't be interested in. One look and I snatched it up. Because we donated some stuff (JUNK!), she gave it to us. Not a bad trade in my book. I think it's a 1956 judging by the serial number on the axle plate, but maybe someone here can give me a little more info. Pefect bike to build for my wife and maybe a good entry into a build off here? I've been checking out the stuff y'all build and always wanted to get involved.
IMG180.jpg

IMG181.jpg

IMG183.jpg

IMG184.jpg

IMG182.jpg

Thats is a neat find! A great example of the good things that happen when people share their interest with others. Just think of the people that are home talking about the stuff you gave for their art project/stuff. It all works out. everybodys :D

largek9 said:
Thats is a neat find! A great example of the good things that happen when people share their interest with others. Just think of the people that are home talking about the stuff you gave for their art project/stuff. It all works out. everybodys :D

Well said. The paint is sweeeet on that one!!

Cool bike a little polish and few parts and you could have a winner. Not a build off winner like mine but a winner.

Latest posts

Back