195? Ladies Roadmaster

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to HotRodRob for this rusty and crusty beauty. The girlfriend wanted a rat, she's gonna get a rat. It came with a crazy old baby seat too. Might have to pillage it and make a transporter for a case of beer. Serial number starts with A3 or A8.

ratbike4001.jpg

ratbike4003.jpg

ratbike4002.jpg

ratbike4004.jpg

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I really need a fork for this bike. The original fell victim to the hacksaw during the tear down, as it was rusted solid to the stem. It's going to be a Christmas present for my girlfriend once it's done. Thanks,

Jordan

Re: 194? Ladies Roadmaster

The rear dropouts on this bike date it to 1950-1953 with a little wiggle room at either end. To date it more closely you need to see if the serial number is followed by Cw, ACw, 52Cw, 53Cw, or 54Cw.

I really need a fork for this bike. It's going to be a Christmas present for my girlfriend when completed. The original fork fell victim to the hacksaw during the tear down. It was rusted solid to the stem. Thanks, Jordan.

Those baby seats make great racks, strong enough that they won't collapse under a case too!

Back