1935 Colson Flyer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Is this a 1935 Colson? I need help with:
- what is missing (tank, light, rack...)
- Which parts are not original
- value of the bike, as is now and complete
thanks, Marius

the seat and the chain guard look not original.
any ideas?
I have a picture with an 1935 Aristocrat. It looks almost the same, except the chain guard, crank and the seat.
It has a tank, rear rack and front light on the fender.

I'm not sure what the date of the bike is but it has a lot of deluxe (but wrong for the year) parts on it. Seems someone put a lot of teens parts on it.
cool find.

Nick.

any ideas of the value?
which are the wrong parts?
Marius

Probably worth about 50 bux , but ill give you 100 looks like a eye soar ..
Need my address ?

~RafaeL~

if possible could you get close up pictures of the seat and the 2 speed.
If I had to say prices without seeing the pictures I would guess 200 for the seat 150 for the 2 speed and maybe another 200 in the rest of the parts.

Nick.

yes, but I need to know a value before I try to get it
thanks Nick, the price asked is too big.

I just valued it at 550 dollars.
Good luck.

Nick.

The guy wants 300 on it. He told me yesterday that I can pick up the bike today, but today he changed his mind and said Saturday, when he will have the garage sale. I was interested to keep only the seat
Plus I need to take off from work at least 2 hours, plus gas, time to part it, time to make pack the parts, time to go to the post office.
Doesn't worth. I have 30 bikes waiting to be fix and clean.
Thank you for your help Nick. I'm sure that I will find soon other nice old bikes, which you guys are interested to buy.
Marius

One night before the garage sale, the owner gave me a message; he wanted 1000$ one the bike!!!
Who bought the bike guys? Anybody around here?

Back