1920's Rollfast

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked this bike up this past weekend. 1920's Rollfast with 28" wood clad rims. I have a seat in route in the mail and once it arrives I plan to ride the bike around town. It has New Departure coaster brake on the back. It has chain thread single tube tires as well which I am now finding out are hard to find.

The dog might be available soon if he keeps insisting to play fetch when I am working on bikes :wink:

DSCN0486.jpg

DSCN0487.jpg

nice score! any luck with the tires yet?(rode mine for about 5 or so miles last night and ive got to say........the ride isnt as bad as i first thought it was with the solids :shock:
as for the dog........how much to ship to california?

no luck on tires yet. I got the saddle yesterday. I need to post an updated pic. I might just end up buying the repop tires. Mine are to for gone. Now I am just trying to make it ridable and then maybe next year I will try to restore it.

As for the dog, he is just 6 months old so he gets into everything. Good dog otherwise. I wil trade you 2 used bicycle tubes for him :mrgreen:

yeah the seat post moves just fine. I had it lowered down when I was transporting it. I put a saddle on it the other day and will try to post an updated pic. The only problem I am having with it right now is finding new tires. After I get new tires it is ready to ride.

Back