1890's Ivanhoe Special

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Pictures165.jpg

Pictures163.jpg

Pictures166.jpg

Pictures173.jpg

Pictures174.jpg

WOW :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Awesome score :p

Wow, what a find..! It really was an entirely different time... just look at that ornate striping... pride in worksmanship right there. :wink: "They just don't make 'em like they used to."

To use an old cliche, I know a guy! Really though, I've been searching for a while and a buddy of mine who I had bought the '62 straightbar Typhoon from had just picked this bike up. He didn't want it, I did, and now it's mine! :D

Wow sweet it is. How far are you going to go with this one? Clean it up hang it on the wall and watch it appreciate in falue.

dos cruiser said:
Wow sweet it is. How far are you going to go with this one? Clean it up hang it on the wall and watch it appreciate in falue.

I am going all the way with this one! This bike will be fully restored. I'm getting period correct clothing made and then this bike will be ridden.

ohdeebee said:
dos cruiser said:

I am going all the way with this one! This bike will be fully restored. I'm getting period correct clothing made and then this bike will be ridden.

Haha, that's the way to do it..! I wanted to do the same thing with my 1890's fixie but I don't know if people would appreciate it or think I was some kind of wierdo.

That chain looks a lot worse than it is. It still moves so it's not seized up. Once its off I'll soak it and hopefully it comes back to life. I know, its upside down.

Back