16" kiddo bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did a search for 16" bikes but the search result was blank.

So, i need to see 16inchers, possibly with the little coaster wheels. Im startin a build soon, probably gonna do frame and most parts from scratch as the bike the customer gave me is ugly as funk!
Just need some inspiration, im goin classy classic route. No over the top lowrider style, but with some twisted parts and random cool accessories.
Whatcha got??

I did this with a 12" from the dumpster for my grandson. If this helps for ideas.
Springer front end leather seat parts from a $2.99 Goodwill bike.
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=47234

Love the fork. I started building one with the same principle close to 10 years ago, then i lost all its parts while moving to a new house.
Could be an option even thou im goin a diffrent direction.
Thanx for the reply 8)

I guess no one builds them.
I always check the bike section on Layitlow, but im into the classier lowriders and it seems the majority there are tacky as fuk! Some cool ideas thou, even for tricycles, thats if you get past the laser cut eye pokeing forks and gangta murals :D
And im all about lowriders, i just wish it was 1972 again, when bikes looked like bikes and cars were meant to be driven, not to be put on a turntable....end rant lol

I'm refurb'ing this 16er

16.jpg

Back