1 Hour At The Bike Wrecking Yard

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Monday was a decent day I picked up a haul in parts , my pics kinda suck since daylight is gone by the time I got home, but first off I got a 85sh Diamondback Viper Frame with the cool chainring, a few sets of bmx bars ( one might be a CW ) 5 speed Schwinn 20 inch Krate style rim & hub. also two stick shifters ,a Schwinn & a three speed ? Royce Union bread loaf seat, Schwinn Scrambler seat and sissy, cool little troxel seat with crash rail,crazy tall sissy that is a bent layback (didn't photograph well) and I have another set of Lester mags to pic up still, and I picked up an unknown bmx frame told it was a Redline but no RL markings, have a pic of the serial number
harvest005.jpg

harvest006.jpg

harvest003.jpg

harvest004.jpg

harvest007.jpg

And I have plans for the Slick :wink:

I might still have the matching fast one front tire to that slick. If your interested pm me and ill take a look and see how bad it is.

would you be interested in selling the red banana type seat?...Pappy 8)

Whats the cruiser bars in the first picture?They look like motorcycle bars.Is there holes drilled in the bottoms at the end of the grip area?....... score!!

Back