1 boy and 2 girls!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just picked up my first three real vintage finds this week, I think I did really good for a first timer :D :D :D

The first one is a late 30's boys western flyer that someone rigged a schwinn springer onto. Ive got a lead on a cwc springer for it. Shes gonna be my weekender. It had the original tires and tubes! Im not quiet sure if the fenders are original either but they sure look the part. Did it come with a tank???

SU1HMDA0MTAtMjAxMTA0MDMtMTc0OS5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDA0MDktMjAxMTA0MDMtMTc0OC5qcGc.jpg

The second is a 19?? year girls monark built firestone. Some decided to paint over the beautiful blue paint with a weird metallic blue :cry: :cry: it still has the springer in good shape and im happy about that, she needs a kick stand, a tank and a fender light if someone would be saintly enough to donate :p :p :p

SU1HMDA0MDctMjAxMTA0MDMtMTc0OC5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDA0MDgtMjAxMTA0MDMtMTc0OC5qcGc.jpg

The third is a girls murray meteor flite that is in pretty rough shape. Im probably going to use it for parts and maybe make the frame into a stretch. My phone is being finicky and wouldnt let me send its picture but the chrome is really good, the metallic teal paint could use some work and the front and rear rims are pretty shot and need to be gone through.

So guys what do you think!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Those are some KiLLer bikes for yer first score , nice! ,surprisingly that first one dont look to bad with that springer ?

A bike with painted rims from that era won't have chrome fenders. The chainguard is French I think. The Firestone should have an aluminum plate riveted on the BB. The top number should be the serial #, it can be dated by that. Nice scores! -Adam

Latest posts

Back