'06 Diamondback Drifter Chopper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up this chopper a few years ago for my wife for what I considered to be pretty cheap (also picked up a Nirve for me at the same time, a package deal). She rode it a few times that first summer in a couple parades, then it just sat in our bike shop in the basement since. I was cleaning it up to sell it today and decided to take a break to jump on eBay to see what they were going for, and was astounded at the prices they are listed for (fairly important to note that they don't seem to be actually SELLING for those prices).

It has some scratches in the rear of the frame, one on the top tube, and maybe some knicks/light scratches in other areas too. It certainly isn't perfect, but is in pretty good shape over all.

So eBay aside, what's it REALLY worth?

chopper.jpeg

chopper1.jpeg

chopper2.jpeg

chopper3.jpeg

Judging by the lack of responses, it seems my hunch was correct and the interest isn't nearly as high as those few eBay sellers would like to think. I sold it to a friend of mine for $100, figured someone might as well enjoy it! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back