TRADITIONAL 🅵🅾🅾🅻🅸🅶🅰🅽 - 1930s Elgin Oriole

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're not going to refinish the paint, then the crusty beehive is the way to go. I will say that I prefer the brushed aluminum rims over the black enamel one, so hopefully you'll get the fitment worked out.

If you're not going to refinish the paint, then the crusty beehive is the way to go. I will say that I prefer the brushed aluminum rims over the black enamel one, so hopefully you'll get the fitment worked out.

Actually, the narrower black rims didn't gain me any additional clearance, so for now I am planning to stick with the wider silver painted rims.

If you don't need those cult wheels I know someone who'd take them there discontinued here😉

Sorry brother. They are too cool to release into the wild. :D

Image from previous page, so that I don't have to click back to it for contemplation

264969-20240507-152833.jpg

Rolled FOOLIGAN back out yesterday and noticed that I must have pinched the rear tube since it was flat. I'll fix that later.

I wanted to play around with some forks again.

• The Evanaction is still an option since it turns out the bolts under the fork were only there for a fender, so there shouldn't be any clearance issues.
  • The early waterfall beehive is still an option.
  • Forgot that I had this Rollfast/Snyder beehive. This is similar to the fork I used on Flexy back in BO7, but this one has the more cylindrical spring and is just like the springers on the collectable Hopalong Cassidy bikes.
  • Crusty later beehive that I've had from @wildcats old 53 CWC build.
View attachment 264807View attachment 264808

Forkin' eh!

Chopped off some pieces for the dropout extensions.

20240508_132801.jpg

Back