Tattoos

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK I see a few of you fellow ratroddders have some ink so lets see those tattoos!

this is some of the stuff I wear :)
Ive been in 3 magazines and have a few awards
back.jpg

arm.jpg

bracelets.jpg

buz.jpg

cck.jpg

drag.jpg

eagle.jpg

innerarm.jpg

jester.jpg

mom.jpg

gal.jpg

rat.jpg

ship.jpg

skull.jpg

outerarm.jpg

this needs touched up real bad right now
jail.jpg

oh man, nice ink. i LOVE the get out of jail free card, and i bet you love betting all the chicks at the bar that you have a MALE CHICKEN that hangs past your knee! (use your brains)

nice work man!

ill get some of mine up soon.

thanks man I got about 12k in all of it so far but as you get older it hurts alot more so I am about done lol
finish my arms and a bit of touch up and thats it

heheh yup the rooster wins a bet every time
and i have never used the get out of jail free card but I have shown it to many local police and state troopers I know and they all just laugh real hard one actually said a guy pulled the card out of his billfold and tried to use it lol

Hhahahaa! i love the jailcard 1 and the gangster bird with the top hat nice ink man, I wanna get a bar code on the back of my neck! it would be sweet

Really? thats cool. i dont want it then, i seen this ad in a magazine a wile back it was a skull with crossed cam shafts from a motor pretty coolb

yea Rickster, I'd pass on the barcode...alot of them around. I have a few tats myself...my fav is probably the vampire bite on my neck!! I also have stitches around my right ankle. Thought about gettin my whole foot tatooed blueish to look like I have someone elses foot grafted on my leg!!!

i know 100s of tattoo artists from going to contests all over the midwest and none have them have ever seen the get out of jail free card.. its on my inner right arm and it looks like its stuck up my sleeve :)

I have 1 for now..
I had it done about 6 years ago by Steve Moore who is pretty well known
in the tatoo world.
Steve Moore

It says EDEN

...as in..."The garden of Eden"

...as in...the place to be( utopia )and for me that means "Family"

...as in...my family is "The place to be"

Eden is also an Acronym for my kids initials and last name.

0210.jpg

0211.jpg

I want to get more ink.....
it's a "meaning" thing for me...
peace,
Kev.

cool kev
my backpiece has a significant meaning to me its the Japanese god "Shoki" he protects the common people from illness and poverty and after my diagnosis with Parkinson's Disease and losing a $25 an hour job it fit me perfect I got the drawing from an old Japanese watercolor book and we adapted it for a tattoo... I went thru alot to get that it was 42 hours work done in 8 weeks with 6 sessions the longest being the outline... 11.5 hours
it was truly a life changing thing for me it was a very spiritual experience I found a side of me I never knew
and no I dont enjoy pain lol
I don't recommend anyone get a tattoo.... its a personal thing my back was only my third tattoo all my work is less than 4 years old

both of mine were done by my gf she does tats. one is straight up vw oriented "mr bubblehead" (go to sambavw.com and do a search lol). the other is a flamed half skull and vw symbol. although now i might just have to get some sort of ranchero tat huh kev? and as for you rick do you have any ink yet? dont worry does not hurt at all :lol:

Nice tat, may i ask what "spine fusing" is? im a dumb kid sorry...

A spinal fusion is when they screw 5 mm wide, 2.5'' long screws into your vertabrae and then attach titanium rods to them. Wfter they do that, they put bone fragments on the vertabrae so they actually grow together into one big bone.

I broke my neck in 2 places, broke my back in 2 place, fractured my skull and broke off a rib all in one bicycle crash. My spine was healing a little crooked so they did the spinal fusion operation. 7 of my thoracic vertabrae are now held straight with titanium and screws.

Remember kiddies...don't land on your head when dirt jumping!

Here's a pic of what my spine looks like...

26fd713d.jpg

b5426209.jpg

I'm sure that the Statement " I have been given a second chance"
runs through your head on a daily basis.

Without sounding all Freakie Deakie...you
my friend are in "The here and now" for a reason.

If you haven't read " The Celestine Prophecies" it may be a good book
for you to ponder....

Glad your ok from all that......
peace,
Kev.

It was an eye opening experience to say the least. I had an "out of body experience" when it happened...I was actually looking up through my spinal cord watching it break. It was all in black and white. It was a freaky thing to say the least.

The craziest thing was that I got up and walked to my buddy's pick up so he could take me to the hospital. I even had him stop by my house to tell the wife what had happened. There is a huge story behind the whole experience but I could never translate it into typing. On the way to the hospital I may have almost died or was about to pass out from the pain...not really sure.

I thank God all the time for giving me a second chance!!

Dan

Latest posts

Back