HNICUSTOMZ BIKE GALLERY......................MY WAY

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man your builds are incredible. Your girl's trike gets better with each picture. What kind of bike or trike did that start of as? My girl is begging me to build her one, but the only trike I own is Schwinn Meridian, which doesn't have a long enough rake. Is yours a custom frame? Also that heavy metal flake on your daughters trike is nasty!

You are an artist man. Even your ugly stuff is of paramount beauty, love your Apocalypse lowrider!

Blueboy5000 said:
Man your builds are incredible. Your girl's trike gets better with each picture. What kind of bike or trike did that start of as? My girl is begging me to build her one, but the only trike I own is Schwinn Meridian, which doesn't have a long enough rake. Is yours a custom frame? Also that heavy metal flake on your daughters trike is nasty!

You are an artist man. Even your ugly stuff is of paramount beauty, love your Apocalypse lowrider!
I am pretty sure he said his wife's trike started out as an Electra..
SOMEBODY CALL THIS GUY. I NEED SOME PAINT DONE TO MY DYNO! Thank you lol

zach_oh_mi said:
wow this is amazing work. You are now my favorite builder on the forum

:oops: um blushin :mrgreen: thanx for the complement 8) means alot..iv worked long and hard on the stuff i build..save alot and sacrifice alot in life's regular's...but when all said and done..i love it 8) im addicted :mrgreen: but now it's great cause i can integrate my family in what i do 8) but i will never stop...im into kustoms ...when u get in to this life..u find it's a dying breed..so that makes u rare and it all make's u keep going 8)

i will never stop building kool stuff...i just hope my little girl follows in my foot steps :mrgreen:

Blueboy5000 said:

thanx soo much brother 8) im glad u all enjoy...it's all to inspire every one..good luck with u wife's build..i think u should go for it..
and my wife's is not a kustom frame..it all started from a electra..i still never painted it..my wife enjoy's it so much she wont let me take it all apart for the paint..i put it to gether 1st for mock up...things still need to be cromed.. :mrgreen: but thay enjoy it alot..best thing iv built them so far...cause we can all cruise together :mrgreen: i know u can pull it off with the Schwinn u have ...just put a 26'' bent springer fork..some nice wheels..pink paint..shel love it :oops: then take ur time on what u whan to put on the back..there's alot u can do with trike's..

good luck with what u build...as long as u put heart in to it she will love it :mrgreen: 8) my little girls flake trike will be done soon...ill keep ya updated...thanx alot for the great comments...every one means alot...i love to here what the world has to say about what i build..it's the best 8)

FaceOFFbikes said:
Blueboy5000 said:

I am pretty sure he said his wife's trike started out as an Electra..
SOMEBODY CALL THIS GUY. I NEED SOME PAINT DONE TO MY DYNO! Thank you lol

ha brother....thanx for the comment..i love art :shock: kustom kulture art ..all of it..i have brought some of my bike's to be in that family of kustoms..since u know some some of my stuff is so dammmm low it got to be art :mrgreen: cause all u can do is look at it :D but i love that stuff too :oops: i see ur from n.y. 8) any time u need paint let me know...for a dyno full flake ..any kolor u want...150 shipped or dropped off 8) we can meet up when ever....this is what i love to do..push more kustom stuff out in to the world 8) i all so do some krazy upholstery all so..seats ..cars...boat's..i see u have a r.v. :shock: :mrgreen: and i sell some krazy fabric too...i just started a fabric company ...so ill let u know on business cards and web. site soon if ur interested 8)

and yup ..my wife's trike is electra..i just did a conversion kit on it...made it 3-wheeler...ill post a pic i how it started in the beginning 8)

I just inboxed you my math.. hit me up I am shooting for a paint job in the next 2 weeks or so.

100_4837.jpg

this is a pixie im doin now 8)

100_7983.jpg

100_8028.jpg

100_8041.jpg

just some up-dates of my little girls trike....i got some stuff powder coated white...

coming along slowly..still got fabricate the seat..and finish the front wheel...and grips

Back