2010 RAT BIKE RODEO oct 2nd ca PICTURES FROM THE SHOW UP!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO changes again maybe CALIFORNIA

thanks for the support guys. i will get with terry and we will knock down an exact date probably some time in sept or maybe first sat in nov. he will be at interbike as well and he knows how that one goes i still cant remember everything from last years show. the competitions will be the same as before and the event will have the same feel i promise.

Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO changes again maybe CALIFORNIA

big shake up in the planning for the rodeo. for one it will be at its original home in galt ca. second there will be a few things added such as a show with classes the show bikes will be on the lawn away from the dust. other details will be reviled very soon and of it will be some time in october date to be announced. i think you guys will like the changes that are being planned a lot of work is going to be done to make this one much more professional.

Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO big changes!! CALIFORNIA

Professional doesn't always equal better. I think there is a lot to be said for low-key just having some fun. Of course, you just can't too fancy in Galt, so maybe the right balance will still be struck. Last year was a blast, I'm sure this year will be also.

Just got into the vintage bikes a couple months ago. Hopefully the rodeo will be on a Saturday since that's the only day I don't work.

I'll be heading out from Livermore so it's not too far of a trip. :mrgreen:

the so so date as of now is oct 2 which is the first sat in oct. so you will be fine. thanks to all who have supported this show throught all this up and down side to side act. u guys ROCK!!!!!

oct 2nd which is the first sat. it will be held as it was originally at my house in galt california. for those who have been to rancho seco it is right on the way. think of the rodeo in someways like a real rodeo. there are competitions (in this case a barrel drag race, slow drags, and a best skid mark contest.) however being added this year will be a show competition with a wide variety of classes. more info will be coming soon i promise

yes there will be kids classes for the barrel drags and skid contest. there will also be a best kids bike class in the show

I for one am glad to hear Terry is not trying to take over the show anymore.That makes my day.Let me know how i can help you with YOUR rodeo.I got the "Y" trophie forsure brother.

it is easy to find once we figure everything out i will post better directions. for now here is the address

13500 marengo rd
galt, ca

once you get off 99 it is two lefts and a right and a right into my driveway. thanks for your continued support guys i appreciate it very much as i said before this is not my event this is your event!! i simply wanted something different that in my eyes surrounds what i think rat rod bikes is all about not just showing bikes but putting them and the riders to the test. (i failed horrably last year but i am working on a hot setup for this years barrel drags)

karfer67 said:
it is easy to find once we figure everything out i will post better directions. for now here is the address

13500 marengo rd
galt, ca

once you get off 99 it is two lefts and a right and a right into my driveway. thanks for your continued support guys i appreciate it very much as i said before this is not my event this is your event!! i simply wanted something different that in my eyes surrounds what i think rat rod bikes is all about not just showing bikes but putting them and the riders to the test. (i failed horrably last year but i am working on a hot setup for this years barrel drags)
Can't wait!

Sam

Latest posts

Back