Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. beast775

there goes the neighbourhood ordinary ratrod!

well never thought id get a chance to do a ordinary ratrod.its been outside for 30 years and its bent and abused,but ive already started on it.this wont be a fast build but a learning process,i even have to build a machine to put solid rubber tires on it.its a 52 inch wheel.it will be called,-...
  2. beast775

massey silver ribbon

:D i already started gently cleaning,mild soap and olive oil.i didnt even know there was paint on this unit.i looked how to clean this bike up but couldnt find much,so i made up what i thought would work and it is working!i do have before pics,it was all rust grime and thick dirt.this is going...
  3. beast775

just bought a old hercules

im finding it difficult to put a year on this bike.it rides awesome!i need to get some black wool pants and coat for this one.ive tried the pro sites :lol: no answers yet.im stumped.rear axle says a type 7 three speed made in england.frame number i think is Lb or L86571?no it wasnt cheap,but i...
  4. beast775

now! i finish the bike!

i was interested in a ccm 1969 3 sp,so i sold my winora,sad to see it go but,i live in hillsville.and need sturmey to get me around.here she is 100% done.
  5. beast775

junk heap turned wicked rider

i really like the way this bike rides,almost like a tank but a lightweight.i slipped a before pic in the pics.
  6. beast775

heres my other beasts

7. beast775

quick tip on hairpin saddles

i didnt like the hammok effect of my hairpin so i put a thin seat specialized,up under the seat.it works great and feels very solid,i even have a gel seat that i put underneath.i can hide the thin saddle completely.heres pics.
  8. beast775

winora rebirth

i broke the bank and bought a new brooks saddle.i think i always wanted one.so i caved and purchased.bad lighting,i need to find a way to do better pictures,and i will.ok here she is.the first pic is the before.
  9. beast775

hello from victoria bc...

great forum!i must say.been building for a long time,since 1976?pounding fork into fork was the mod then.started riding a 1930s bicycle and ended up on one in 2008.after getting harassed at the dont touch that bike nostalgic forums,it was nice to see folks riding and not worrying about a...
Back