Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. E

My Cyclophobie: Oh my God its a Rat Rod!

:D i´m back again. and the Boardtracker is nearly finished: just fenders are still missing:
  2. E

Hawthorne

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: WOOOOOOHOOO!!! This Bike ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: DAM! I love this combination of the grey frame - the black rims - and the red typhoon tires !!!! from my part: THUMBS UP :D :D :D
  3. E

Experience with Sachs Torpedo 3-speed hub?

The 3-speed Torpedo hubs from Sachs are very very good qualitiy :D i just found at my grandmothers scrap yard one ( it was lieing about 30 years there in the rain ) and the hub still works extremly good :!: :!:
  4. E

the fork will be painted black, i thought about taking a chrome fork but the head tube is too long, so that the chrome fork i have doesn´t fit...
  5. E

Who sells Brooks saddles cheap?

ebay.... :mrgreen: a few months ago i bought there a brooks B66s for 20€ :D :D
  6. E

yesterday i orderd new rims and new tires in creme.... :D ....i´ll get them in 1 or 2 weeks :|
  7. E

new pics.... (again a little bit bad :roll: )
  8. E

the problem with the green paint was, that i orderd it on the internet (http://www.molotow.com) and there the color i chose was (on the screen) darker than later in reality :| ....next time black :lol:
  9. E

dam......i wanted a british racing green but now its s john deer green :x well, anyway i worked the whole day. and now i´ve a rideable bike but its still not finished :wink: . the front wheel is spoked in "3leading 3 tailing" ......the rearwheel in future (i hope so ^^) too. i´ve to...
  10. E

1949 Goericke Racer

quick brick 20€ ---> 29.32 USD thick brick 25€ ----> 36.65 USD :D
  11. E

1949 Goericke Racer

well in germany we haven´t any problems to get the black thick or quick bricks. but it´s nearly impossible to find new quick/thick bricks in creme, whitewall or brown..... whery strange that in the USA you´ve got problems to find the black qui/thick bricks......... as far as i know the felt...
  12. E

la cucaracha

yeeha :!: :!: man i love this bike :D
  13. E

i´m back with my project :D today i finally had enough time to start painting the frame. It´s still just the Primer but i hope i´ll be able to finish the paint in the next days.... here the first pictures: (bad quality because here it´s very dark) The frame in my Painting-Tent :D "luke...
  14. E

Back Road Bargains

the first hub is a german "Fichtel & Sachs Komet" :D nice bikes! :D :D
  15. E

Basketball Tires

yes, the tires are Maxxis Hookworm. :D
  16. E

Kommanderwagen bike

:shock: :shock: This bike rocks :!: :!:
  17. E

:D today i finished with the frame works and i orderd the paint ..i finally decided to take a british racing green :) :) ....i hope i´ll get the paint on friday.
  18. E

I need your opinions...

The tires are "Schwalbe Delta Cruiser" in Creme. Don´t know where you can buy them in america...
  19. E

do u like to see riding pix?

me, riding my huffy 8) :D Picture
  20. E

I need your opinions...

With the fourth frame you could build a bike like this : :mrgreen:
Back