Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. wisespoke

Mooneyes Shop Bike (finished)

Pure Zodiac Gold man!!!!!!!! I love it!!!! You did the hot rod vibe proud...It's traditional, it's hot rod, it's my vote!
  2. wisespoke

The Slung Low Fold'n'Go Trike

Thanks Luke... Finishing up the massacre, needs some stripping and some finishing touches but I'm liking the outcome. Covered the seat in red crushed velvet and sewed in a ribbon up the middle for a rally stripe. Next I plan to pinstripe, add a push handle in the back and put some chrome...
  3. wisespoke

The Slung Low Fold'n'Go Trike

Boy I wish I had an old frame or two to hack up and weld up... it would keep me from messin' with my kids stuff but then I wouldn't have heard my baby girl say, "cool Daddy-o, I have a hot rod now"... I've officially thumbed my nose at the "Fisher Price Seal of Approval" and taken the torch to...
  4. wisespoke

Sawbuck Four Day Bike Build Challenge

I got a kick outta this and thought I'd share...My parents road into town to visit, so we're chatt'n it up and my pop asks me to show him how my bike turned out, he'd only seen pictures of it since I through it together. Next thing I know he hops on it and say's help me gett'r goin, all of a...
  5. wisespoke

Movin' in & Sayin' hello, so goes the hood

Negatory but thanks Junknutz, just a nicely frame laid '57 at this years Lone Star Round-Up in Austin... but I love to see it parked out my door!
  6. wisespoke

3-Speed B.S.A. Getting back to its roots, military bike

Luv'n the ammunition saddle boxes, cool theme.
  7. wisespoke

Sawbuck Four Day Bike Build Challenge

My virgin venture into bike building last month was half a desire since I was a kid to build a chopper bike, half a desire to keep a happy home life and make good on a promise to clean up a hidden stash of rusty bikes I rescued from the dump, the other half, yes, there are three halves here in...
  8. wisespoke

Her Red Rat

Nice job...Any pics of it when it was yard art?
  9. wisespoke

Movin' in & Sayin' hello, so goes the hood

Sup everyone, mad respect to everyone in here... I dwell around the Gulf Coast and always dug the real vintage or styled to look sorta stuff. Couple weeks back I hacked up a few dumpster finds made a frankn'-cruiser-chopper and a buddy told me I should check out the site and so far I'm in awe of...
Back