Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Beachside

1951 Shelby Airflow Superdeluxe

$1,400 All original with the following exceptions; handlebars and stem, tires rims and foot brake. Original rims ( surface rust) included, along with Original hubs and Bendix brake. Call or text for pictures and more information. Eric 321-961-3463 Local pick up in Central Florida only, no...
  2. Beachside

1986 Mongoose ATB

The chrome is nearly flawless and only needed tires a good bath and some polishing. http://i.imgur.com/VpM7MJs.jpg
  3. Beachside

Tennis Ball in Frame

I grew up in Northern Virginia and my summers were spent at a local tennis/pool club. All the kids had tennis balls wedged into their cantilever bike frames. Was this a local fenom, or?
  4. Beachside

French, Folding and Free

I was walking my dog and minding my own business when a neighbor came up to me and said, "I hear you like old bikes". That was all it took and I arrived home with the dog and this folding Peugeot bike from 1981-including the owners manual.It should clean up fairly well.
  5. Beachside

Huffy Good Vibrations

I manage a Florida vacation rental and this bike was left in the garage by some Canadians.They were here for a month and I'm fairly confident that they purchased it here in Florida. It's a 1987 American made model that rides like a dream. My son calls it the "Magic Bike", because he can ride it...
  6. Beachside

3 Wheeler

I couldn't pass this up for $15
  7. Beachside

Schwinn Crosscut early 90's

$75 from CL. I'm going to put some colored tires on it and ride it.
  8. Beachside

Stuck Seat Post

PB Blaster wasn't working so I used a reciprocating saw to get it done, and had to attach a regular hacksaw blade to fit inside this old Laprade post.
  9. Beachside

Black Diamond Mountain Bike

This is a 1982-85 Black Diamond mountain bike. Made in Japan with nice lugs, PG tubing with Shimano Deerhead gearing and a Sugino crank. I can't find any information about this brand so any help would be greatly appreciated.
  10. Beachside

Bikes in Sweden

We pedalled 15k down some old tracks!I just got back from a fantastic trip to Sweden to visit family and friends. Lots of bikes, mainly used for daily transportation around the city. Check out the cool chainguards!Biking in style!The view of the Oresund Bridge connecting Sweden to Denmark.Old...
  11. Beachside

Schwinn Probe

This was a freebie!
  12. Beachside

Madwagon Woodwork Finished!

My good friend Clint is doing this woodwork-just needs 4 more coats of varnish and it will be installed! The stringer (Lighter wood) above the "Madwagon etching, lines up perfectly with the luggage rack!
  13. Beachside

Can You ID this bike

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/421611_2649125199778_1605168005_31841087_1598629066_n.jpg This is my surfboard shaper back in the day. Any idea what bike he had?
  14. Beachside

51 Shelby Airflo (Done)

Put together the beehive springer fork today on my Shelby.
  15. Beachside

Solar Beach Cruiser

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/422266_10150643781148064_693313063_11146694_1960783864_n.jpghttps://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/420842_10150643797183064_693313063_11146723_900881065_n.jpg My coworker bought this bike from a Hobo for 2 beers. A bit of steel...
  16. Beachside

Hello from Florida

I live in Melbourne Beach try to ride my bikes almost daily! I'm working on restoring a 51 Shelby and have a few others that keep me busy.
  17. Beachside

Paint question

I just stripped and painted this Caloi Ultra Cruz frame. I'm going to use red paint on the headset and a few inches off the top and bottom tubes and was wondering if anyone has suggestions for taping off the tubes. This frame has the tubes going from round in the middle to almost oval as they...
Back