WOULD YOU KEEP A VIDEO BUILD OFF JOURNAL?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in!
Luke.

Edit: Yes, I fully expect you will laugh at my Aussie accent, I have to admit, Steve sounded different than what I expected on his Yamaha motobike video...

Hey Luke, maybe that works to your advantage... if I did a video of a build I'd have to spend two day going thru the audio track having to say "BLEEP" every couple minutes!:headbang:They might not understand all the swear words if you say them in Australian:rolleyes:

I've done a couple of planning videos so far for SIDEBOLT.

One is just a 3d virtual mock up doing a 360˚ rotation and the other is a screen capture of my proposed fork design.

When and if I get into actual building, I will do some "in progress" video... so yes, I will hopefully be doing some video journals.

Glen.

I am really enjoying doing the videos!

I was going to do some normal posts too, but I am finding that the videos are much easier, I don't have to stop and take photo's while working and there is no huge write up in the post to try and explain what I am doing.

Really enjoying the videos others are making too, @IronDio has done at least one, may be doing more I am not sure.

Also noticing a lot more computer generated drawings, plans and mock-ups this year which is really nice to see!
I figured out that I can create a Gallery album and post videos in it.

Going to set one up for Luke to see how it looks.

All those keeping video journals respond here and let me know so I know who else to set up.
I got an alert that I was tagged in a gallery, but the gallery section does not see to be working at the moment, I just keep getting error messages, it may just be my computer though...

Luke.

Latest posts

Back