lets see those bedroom bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
electra indy,about 5 yrs old,havent had him out yet,guess they are liked as they are offering them again
PIC_0004_zpsc3038846.jpg
PIC_0001_zps2a7c7f3b.jpg

I got a zillion bikes inside, but none in the bedroom. I never even tried it. She might be cool with it, but I don't wanna provoke her needlessly. I got 3 bikes in the living room right now, a couple frames in the kitchen, and a bunch in the garage, basement, and the spare room. Why poke the bear?

I got a zillion bikes inside, but none in the bedroom. I never even tried it. She might be cool with it, but I don't wanna provoke her needlessly. I got 3 bikes in the living room right now, a couple frames in the kitchen, and a bunch in the garage, basement, and the spare room. Why poke the bear?
Are you sure the bear ain't poked already? Wow nice going. I have reached the limit of mutual compatibility with 2 in the basement, 12 in the garage, 5 in the garden shed, 1 in the yard shed, 7 outside at my cabin, 3 in the garage at the cabin and one stored in pieces in the back of my pickup. I see pictures here of people who have a lot more and I gotta admire that. There is guy locally that has over 200 bikes in a pole barn and he has invited me to look and buy. I have herd he wants a lot $ but if he has what I want I would pop for it . I haven't taken him up on his offer for a year and a half because I am afraid what I might do.

The lights are coming off this weekend, but it looks like I made a believer out of my wife...the Hiawatha will be staying on the mantel for a while.....until the Straight bar gets done or spring hits.
b6a944e36020589ce1bb7e2daad6ee7e.jpg

Two more felts ????? Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
06c10055eaa5ba4a91a8b52d05227d77.jpg
8808917e440db4c8f253a907de3927fe.jpg

These two are on consignment at Studio a Cycle Co. I built that red Yale for a customer that backed out of the deal. I built the "Thunder Star" for myself but I am selling it to have more of a down payment for a house. I will finish the blue Yale below today. It just needs a brake cable and me to set up the rear 5 speed and drum brake.
9ab01778a060fa16f5fb6f9d1f7ac2ca.jpg

- by Gigmata

06c10055eaa5ba4a91a8b52d05227d77.jpg

- by Gigmata
This YALE is saweeeeeeeet! I love Brooks saddles, especially the b-52..but It feels really out of place here.. I wonder if the guy had you build it just to see what it would be assembled.. I love the meatyness of it all..it looks so .. so... BEEFY.:praise:

Latest posts

Back