A cool new Addition to the Fleet!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well thanks to Kev I now have a very new cool bike.....A Kustom Kruiser Slick Daddy!!!! man does it ride nice.... :mrgreen: a bit better than my Low and slow!

IMG_1680.jpg

IMG_1679.jpg

Stay tuned.... 8) for the saddel bags on this one is going to have inset tail lights and a built in stero!!!!!! :p :roll:

And thanks Rat Rod for the cool new Rat Rod "T" it arrived today I wasted no time on getting it on! So send me that seat man!

thanks Kev for dropping it off and the bike! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Pic to follow! :mrgreen: :shock:

Sweet firewalker cant wait to see the upholstrey work on it. I cant wait to see the rickshaw get done.

I Miss the Slick Daddy Already :cry: :cry: :cry:
I had a Little Candle Light Vidual Last Night and Said Good-Bye. :mrgreen:

But She went to a Great Home and I know
I can just walk down the Road and
Take her for Walks in the Country,
and Feed her, and Love her with her New Bags.

I'll forget all about her though,
when I get my Hand Built Skull Skates Cruiser :wink:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Clothespin "n" said:
I Miss the Slick Daddy Already :cry: :cry: :cry:
I had a Little Candle Light Vidual Last Night and Said Good-Bye. :mrgreen:

But She went to a Great Home and I know
I can just walk down the Road and
Take her for Walks in the Country,
and Feed her, and Love her with her New Bags.

I'll forget all about her though,
when I get my Hand Built Skull Skates Cruiser :wink:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Nice ride. Did you get this locally at your LBS or was it bought south of the border. I've seen a couple of Slick Daddy's listed in Ebay.

Firewalker;
You lucky dude you! :wink: :)
G.

Nice...

The real deal eh? Niiiiice!

I was looking at one when I bought my 'Fink. It came down to 'How would I put that thing on my rack on the back of my CJ7?'

One of the finest looking rides out there :lol:

ENJOY!

Nice looking bike! I've been thinking of getting one of those too. How do they handle compared to your typical canteleiver frame cruiser? and could a 6'2" big guy ride one?

Dennis

Nice ride there...
I like those long stetched out cruisers... I think I may have one here someplace..
Oh, yeah. Stretch.

Stretch Orangestrong.

He started out lookin' just like yours.... almost. He had medium rise apes from the LBS when I got it in Jan of '04. (They had them on him when I brought him home.)

It stayed the way yours is for a short period of time before it became somewhat different. I still like the stock look, but wanted something a little , uh, more.

This photo is the beginning and the second is the present end...

Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

rat royale

Nice I like the changes....I too would like to change things up abit! :D Still working on some plans.

Lightfoot

How do they handle compared to your typical canteleiver frame cruiser? and could a 6'2" big guy ride one?

Oh Yaa! I find it rides great! I'm 6'3" pushin 230lbs....I am however going to change to ape hangers thou. I find the cattle horns give me a sore back after a long ride. Plus once you ride one of theses, and then get back on a regular cruiser you feel like some one punch in the front end and your head is in the clouds. lolol

i think its worth it for the parts alone, tires, fork, disc brake, geared hub, not to mention that long curvey frame !! as long as shipping doesnt eat you alive.

I just noticed they're sold out... my marraige is saved. :lol:

Latest posts

Back