Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man
you guys are demanding! :wink:

Just messin with ya.
car is in the garage right now and its dark out so here is the best i can do....

enjoy yoursleves :mrgreen:

mmmmmm.jpg

if your using Firefox for your browser, right click, view image to make sre you get the whole thing!

This is what I cruise in Cincinnati Ohio. the first is a 64 chevy truck.
redtruck013.jpg

this is a 47 ford club coupe
ford020.jpg

and this is my pride and joy. All steel, full race 37 willys I built from the ground up.
Abunchofrandompics012.jpg

the c10 looks good(along with the club also)...how much drop did you put in the back? looks like it sits about right and i need to figure out how much i want to cut the rear springs in my sons...
thanks

the rear of the truck has 4 inch lowering springs with two inch lowering blocks. The front has 2.5 inch drop spindles and 2 inch drop springs. It use to sit a lot lower when I had polished torque thrusts on it with smaller tires. Those huge whitewalls raised it up quite a bit when I took them off the ford and put them on the truck.

Okay willyshad, i want ur truck and gasser. ...... cars true story. :] I loveee the truck i want one of them style chevys so bad..

my little wagen
34nobxs.jpg

VW Polo, doubt you have these across the pond, they are like a small golf
this one has a 1.0 litre 4cyl in it
SLOW
doesnt do it justice
but its the best car on the road, cos its mine :D

snfargle said:
my little wagen
34nobxs.jpg

SLOW
doesnt do it justice
Funny you say that because a month ago i did a consumer survey and got to see what seemed to be the polo that might be coming to the U.S.A. it looked really awesome.

snfargle said:
my little wagen
34nobxs.jpg

SLOW
doesnt do it justice

look it's the new age festiva how many miles per gallon does it get (city)

i never calculated it, its quite economic though i recon it will make more than 35 mpg
the economy would be better if it was lighter, its built like a freakin tank like most VW's
i got some customing ideas running around my head, sort of OEM+ meets rat/hoodride style
BTW if you get a Polo over the pond make sure to test drive a DIESEL version, i know diesel aint really a US thing but VW diesels are sooooo goood, torquey as anything and they GLF

snfargle said:
i never calculated it, its quite economic though i recon it will make more than 35 mpg
the economy would be better if it was lighter, its built like a freakin tank like most VW's
i got some customing ideas running around my head, sort of OEM+ meets rat/hoodride style
BTW if you get a Polo over the pond make sure to test drive a DIESEL version, i know diesel aint really a US thing but VW diesels are sooooo goood, torquey as anything and they GLF
I dont think they are bringing teh diesel version over here :(. I only saw them as 4 cyl.

the diesels are 4 cyl turbo, anyway i hope that they do let you have diesel versions they are head and sholders above the petrols! forget what all the experts say about diesels being knocky old tractor engines

Latest posts

Back