Recent content by oklaheathen

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. O

(WITHDRAWN) Rat Rod Spaceliner Trike "The Trashliner Trike"

Yeah, I'm at 71st and Yale. I'll take a look at what you have, when you have time.
  2. O

(WITHDRAWN) Rat Rod Spaceliner Trike "The Trashliner Trike"

Guessing you sold this? I'm in Tulsa.
  3. O

Hawthorne to WWII Service Bicycle - Re-engineered as a Trike

Kinda sad but I accepted his offer - he's paying tonight and picking it up on the 29th. So then, it's on to my next build. I am thinking of moving over to the Axis and as long as the guy who has the bike I need calls me back I'll do one of these German Army bikes next:
  4. O

Re: Hawthorne to WWII Service Bicycle Well, I picked up the gum wall S6's I needed and here is the final mock-up before I either sell it to the guy who made the offer or tear it down and give it its final paint job.
  5. O

Re: Hawthorne to WWII Service Bicycle I have a buyer for this bike as is but I don't quite feel like stopping the build just yet so I am going to head out to get the few final pieces so I can ride this thing around the block - will post some final pics a little later today.
  6. O

Double Nickle vs. Udall Custom Bikes Finished Bikes

I'm going to have to say Udall - since I grew up in Derby.
  7. O

Armed services bike build challenge!

I missed the challenge too but here's the one I have posted elsewhere on this site.
  8. O

Re: Hawthorne to WWII Service Bicycle So, at the moment this service bike has transformed into a service trike. I kinda like it and it puts to use the Joannou Trike with its front hub brake I've been sitting on. Not Pictured: Rear Basket. Front Delta Winner Headlight.
  9. O

Re: Hawthorne to WWII Service Bicycle I noticed that, that's too bad.
  10. O

Re: Hawthorne to WWII Service Bicycle Okay, I am through my radiation and chemo and I'd say fully recovered so it is time to get back to work on this build. I will see where I am with it and start back up on it. More pics coming soon.
  11. O

Armed services bike build challenge!

Same here, just about finished up with it: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=46812
  12. O

Re: Hawthorne to WWII Service Bicycle Left to do: Re-cover the seat. Make tool bag. Military Designation hanger. Decide on which wheels and fenders I am going to go with.
  13. O

Bare Metal Build Off

The Hawthorne is in the builds forum. I'll start a thread later but here is a very early rough draft to see what I will be working with. ”Bare Metal Cheater”:
  14. O

Bare Metal Build Off

What is the time line on this? Once I finish the Hawthorne to WWII Service Bike build, I may jump on this. Pictures later, but I will be doing a huffy cheater slick / bare metal / to 26 inch full size stretch type cruiser-esque build.
  15. O

Re: Hawthorne to WWII Service Bicycle With most of the parts in and olive drab in place, the final assembly has begun.
Back