YOU WANNA TAKE A PEAK IN MY VAULT!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HEY GUYS I THOUGHT I WOULD THROW SOME PICS AT YOU OF SOME OF MY STUFF. I KNOW WHEN I SEE PICS OF OTHER PEOPLES BIKES AND PARTS ITS ALL EYE CANDY!! :shock: :mrgreen: ENJOY....
vault9.jpg

vault8.jpg

vault7.jpg

vault6.jpg

vault5.jpg

vault4.jpg

vault3.jpg

vault25.jpg

vault24.jpg

vault23.jpg

vault22.jpg

vault21.jpg

vault20.jpg

vault2.jpg

THIS IS A BUCKET FULL OF SKIP TOOTH CHAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vault19.jpg

vault18.jpg

vault17.jpg

vault16.jpg

vault15.jpg

A BUNCH OF SCHWINN/HAWTHORNE RIMS SKIP TOOTH ECT... :D
vault14.jpg

vault13.jpg

VINTAGE CRANKS DOG LEGS/PRE-WAR
vault12.jpg

vault11.jpg

vault10.jpg

vault.jpg

Looks like you may be in over your head. :wink: :wink:

Lots of cool stuff. I am looking of a 20" Schwinn fork with the 4.5" steer tube.

cman said:

Lots of cool stuff. I am looking of a 20" Schwinn fork with the 4.5" steer tube.

I may have one, I'll PM you if it's the right length.

just showing off? you know your going to get a ton of pms now of people wanting parts. that is an amazing collection got me beat by a mile.

Keep looking out the window....American Pickers should be showing up to film season 2. :lol:

yep when you want to unload that stuff i think a quick round up of the nor cal rat bike guys can take care of that

Thats rite Karfer.Ill hook trailer to truck and we can make a road trip.We here in NOR CAL are always looking for new bike hook ups.haha.You have a bunch of cool stuff brother.Need any help with inventory.lol

cman said:

THANKS CMAN I'LL CHECK N SEE!! :roll:

karfer67 said:
just showing off? you know your going to get a ton of pms now of people wanting parts. that is an amazing collection got me beat by a mile.
SHOWIN OFF :roll: MAYBE A LITTLE :lol: OK ALOT :mrgreen:
IT'S COOL TO SHOW MY SOME OF MY STUFF TO YOU GUYS, CAUSE NONE OF MY FRIENDS DIG IT ESPECIALLY MY WIFE :lol: . SO TO FIND GROUP OF BIKE LOVING GENTS AND LADIES, IT REALLY IS COOL. THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT KARFER67 :D .

KOTA said:
Keep looking out the window....American Pickers should be showing up to film season 2. :lol:
THEY ALREADY SHOWED UP!! THEY HAD TO SPLIT CAUSE I STARTED DIGGIN THROUGH THERE VAN :wink: HAHA !! ON A SERIOUS NOTE THATS THE WAY I FOUND ALMOST EVERYTHING HAVE, MOST IT CAME FROM ONE SINGLE FIND :shock:

Smokey said:
:shock: Wow, jealousy is ugly but I am crazy jealous right now.
THANKS SMOKEY!! IN MY INTRO I SAID THAT I'LL GO INTO MY GARAGE TO START ONE PROJECT THEN TURN MY HEAD AND PUFFF I START ANOTHER.. SO IT'S SAFE TO NOTHING REALLY GETS DONE :?

Jay Dawg said:
Thats rite Karfer.Ill hook trailer to truck and we can make a road trip.We here in NOR CAL are always looking for new bike hook ups.haha.You have a bunch of cool stuff brother.Need any help with inventory.lol
THANKS JAY DAWG!! MATTER OF FACT I'M HEADED OUT TO SACRAMENTO THIS WEEKEND TO DO A RAID ON YOU GUYS :D THERS A GENTLEMEN UP THERE THAT WANTS TO TRADE ME A 1950s HORNET PLUS PRE-WAR PARTS FOR SOME BMX STUFF I GOT WITH A MAJORITY OF THIS STUFF :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: . PM ME TO SEE IF YOU OR KARFER KNOW HIM. THANKS FOR THE PROPS BRO. YOU GUYS HAVE A CONNECTION IN THE CENTRAL VALLEY!!! 8)

i figured you found most of that in a single find. are you coming up for the swap meet on sunday in sacto?

You musta raided every peach farmers barn for miles in every direction !! EPIC STUFF
I'm not as infected as you But it's kinda starting to look like that around here.
Pretty Cool Beans

Back