Worksman lgb

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I picked up a worksman LGB a few weeks back and posted it on the fresh finds section but I didn't get much feedback. I was wondering if anyone knows how much these go for? It's just the frame, fork, and chain.

Thanks.

null_zpsc424686b.jpg

The paint is clean, no major scratches or anything.

Depends on how much you want lol

The Schwinn Cycle trucks are the "collectible" big money delivery bikes it seems, they had tank boards and some huge baskets on them too that will drive the price up there in the impressive range if your wacthing them go on ebay. Couple frame variations too. These worksmans still seem to fetch a hefty price but the whole bike could be bought new for around $500 ... cheaper if you find a complete used one on CL or elsewhere (if your lucky).

I'm just going to take a wild guess at $100 in my opinion. They take a special front axle, plus the front kickstand with fender/stand clip... can get $pendy building one from a frame, but maybe someone has something else in mind for the frame too and wont need that stuff ???

Back