Work Stand find

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have been using straps from the ceiling (thanks Hooch) and it has served me well. But I must retire those as the Bike Gods have blessed me with a slightly used Park workstand. It is a PCS-1.

0711070908.jpg

here's alink on a hme made stand.:

http://www.bicyclebikes.com/bicycle-repair-stand-plans.html

I also have a park tool pcs-1 stand, this is the kind of tool that every home mechanic should have, you can get some of them for less than 100$

in canada at mountain equipment coop they have the veloman v1500 for 85$ and the ultimate BRS50R for 99$

tartosuc said:
I also have a park tool pcs-1 stand, this is the kind of tool that every home mechanic should have, you can get some of them for less than 100$

Yep I picked this up for $50 off of craigslist

heck of a score man! I've wanted a stand for years...and a couple weeks ago a good friend of mine's father GAVE me a Park PCS1 stand. I was sooo excited .....I think my wife thought I was losing it :mrgreen:

I finally broke down and bought a Park Pcs-9 this past weekend. could be a little more stable in the base fittings, but I'm lovin it. Local LBS hooked me up, $79 brand new.

Back