wner sys ross i was thinking barracuda any ideas?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
i got a hit on one of ym ads about this and aschwinn for 50 bucks each the schwinn was so mismatched and agirls bike i walked awya but this one kinda caught my eye.
it is aros she showed me the headbadge which is still intact so this has never been repainted.
it looks rough and i am going to look at it ina couple days but before i do i need help from my fellow rrbers as to what it is exactly and how much it is worth.
norally i would say it is worth as much as someone is williing to pay but i ned to know what i am getting into here.
the tires are obviously not original and it is missing the fenders all of which i can find i think.
anyone know the year and model? also what it might be worth too many people watch american pickers and think they have somethign that is worth 10,000 times more then what it is so i figure i will check here first.
thanks
sean
12900215_10153707037639900_277315446_n.jpg

I would say it's worth $50. Unusual seat and a unique sissy bar. As far as I know only the Polo came in this color. Early Barracudas coasters came in blue, purple(tough to find) and the 3 speed was red and came with a grip shift. Changed to a more normal banana seat in '67. The bike you are looking at looks to be complete and should clean up OK. Serial # on bottom bracket.

Last edited:
Back